Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Pics from Cancun

This is my last post about Cancun....I promise.  I just have a bunch of random photos that I wanted to share. 
A grasshopper made out of leaves by one of our waiters...
Addy ripped off his legs.  Should I be worried that she will be a bug torturer?  Hope not.
Drink in a coconut, wayyyy cooler than a drink in a glass.  Just thought you should know.
Did I mention Addy LOVES water bottles?  
Her favorite toy throughout the trip.
The lifeguard tower outside of our room through my fogged up camera lens....it was that humid.
Our tired little girl in her party dress on our last night. 
That's it folks!! 

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love this post! Your daughter will take after you as a bug torturer...remember the snails going into Mission Rd.? Love Addy's bathing suit! It looks like you had a great time!!! I am so jealous!