Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE Boppy

At almost every baby shower I have ever been to as an adult there has been a Boppy given as a gift.  I have even given Boppys as gifts.  Naturally, when I registered at Babies R Us, I registered for a Boppy.   I figured, everyone else had one, I needed one too! Little did I know how much Tim and I would use it. 

I love it (especially to take pictures of Addy with one hand). 

Tim loves it (especially so he can safely sleep with his baby girl). 


Adelyn loves it. 


And Izzie & Lily love it. 

So, I am glad I followed the lead and registered for a Boppy.  Thank you to all of the moms before me who have already discovered this awesome pillow!

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

I loved it too! Love all the pics with every family member puting it to use! Too cute!!!

lauren & aaron said...

So cute!!!! I know I just saw her last week...but she looks bigger!!! :)

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Looks like she REALLY loves it! What a good sleeper :) You gave me my Boppy and I will forever be grateful! I just bought a new one for Emmy yesterday because Jackson's is so flat with use! Maybe I'll give it to Baxter ;)