Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over She Goes

Today Addy & I were at my mom's house waiting for the dogs to be finished at the groomers and we decided to do some tummy time and ...Addy rolled over! Not only did she do it once, she did it twice, and then three times!  I think overall we got her to roll over five times before she was too fussy to keep making her do it again.  I have been anxiously waiting for her to really to roll, so this was quite exciting for me.  Unfortunately Tim was at work, but we will do it again tomorrow so he can see it.  Here is a video.  Enjoy!








4 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

yay!!

Cyndy said...

Yeah Addy!!!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Congratulations Addy! :) You're going to be a strong little girl!

Colleen said...

Way to go Addy- such a strong little one :)