Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Noisy Baby

So, Adelyn is a very noisy baby, especially when she is sleeping.  She has woken Tim & I up on several occassions with her many noises, but only to have us discover her sleeping soundly. I have tried several times to video tape her, but wouldn't you guess, she becomes silent as soon as the camera gets close! :-)  I did get the following video demonstrating how she asks for her food, aka sucking of the hand. 

Note: No baby was starved in the shooting of this video.



Sorry it was so short, but I had to get to feeding her before full blown crying.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the noises she makes- they crack me up! But yet again, I am the Auntie who visits a few hours and leaves so I don't hear it through the night! Also, I think her expressions are hilarious...I just think Miss Addy Kay is so amusing to watch!

Alison said...

I love this video. I woke up this morning and decided I needed to catch up on the blog. What a great way to start my morning with laughs and smiles. Thank you for taking the time out to share with all of us!
~Alison