Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Family Day

Tim currently has Mondays and Tuesdays off from work.  Mondays, I am usually doing schoolwork, so Tim is on full-time daddy duty.  Tuesdays, however, we get to do something fun as a family.  Today we went to Solana Beach and had lunch at Pizza Port. Not only did we get to have some really good pizza, but we also got to enjoy some great beer. Yum.
Then I wanted to go for a walk on the beach.  Unfortunately, the tide was really high and it was pretty cold thanks to some crazy wind, so no walk on the beach.  We did get to introduce Addy to the ocean though and have one photo to prove it. Hopefully when she gets bigger she will love the ocean as much as her mommy loves it. 

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Oh I love Solana Beach! I know just where you are...wish we could have met you at Pizza Port! I'm sure Addy will be a beach girl...how can you not?