Saturday, March 20, 2010

Comments

I have gotten a few comments that people have not been able to make comments on my posts.   So, I just went to test it out and you can definitely make comments if you hit the "Comments" link at the bottom of a post.  Then write your comment and choose to leave the comment as "Anonymous".  You can always sign your name with your comment so I know who it is.  Then it will ask you to type two words you see (for security) and then it will give you a message that I have to approve your message before it can be seen.  I hope this helps!  And I would love any messages/comments you send our way. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will try this comment thing again.
Wish me luck!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I love this blog - good work and keep it coming.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I like the quilt she is laying on while she is rolling about! LOL
Love from Great Aunt Sandy