Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Party

If you know anything about my family, you know we love to celebrate.  It could be your birthday, it could be someone visiting, or it could be the birth of a new baby and my family will have a party (or meet up somewhere for food).  This past Sunday, we had all three reasons to celebrate.  It was Kay's birthday, my mom's cousin, David, was in town from Indiana, and it was time for some of my family to meet Adelyn.  My cousin, Cyndy, and her husband, Josh, hosted all of us and cooked some really great tri-tip.  Thanks Cyndy and Josh!!

Here are a few pictures:
  
My Grandma & Adelyn

My Grandpa, Mom, & Adelyn

 
Taylor really likes the baby!
 
The outfit I bought just for this occasion!

 
Madison couldn't wait to hold Adelyn!
  
Dylan is a natural. 
 
My Uncle Paul has had some practice before, but Dylan is making sure everything is okay. 

In the end it was a great day, but wore everyone out.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Thanks for sharing her with all of us! We loved sharing her!!! She's beautiful!!