Thursday, July 22, 2010

Addy's Best Friends

As I had hoped, Addy has become more and more intrigued with her doggies.  In fact, she now tries to grab them and give them hugs.  When she is eating and the dogs enter the room, she looks around for them and forgets her bottle, which is crazy because you NEVER mess with Addy and her bottle!
Yesterday we were doing some floor time and Lily started dropping the toy by me to play.  Addy decided she was going to play and started grabbing the toy.  So, the "playing" started and has continued onto today.  I think it is adorable and glad my puppies and Addy are starting to acknowledge each other.  The dogs still don't get too close because they have been grabbed a few times, but that is a good thing as well.  They are cautious, just like we want them to be.
So, here is a video.  If you listen closely, you can also hear one of Addy's new favorite things to do, blow bubbles. :-)  She has different types of blowing depending on her mood, for example, frustrated bubbles.  :-)  Enjoy!  Sorry about some of the video quality!  I didn't realize I was moving so much!



No comments: