Friday, July 9, 2010

More Family Trip

Tim's cousin, Nick, bought a fancy camera before the trip and was our family photographer for the trip.  He took some really great pictures and I wanted to share them with you.  I have messed with them a little (just cause it is fun...), but enjoy the pictures!  And thank you Nick for letting me play with your camera!
See, she wants to feed herself!  

John & Carol Fraher, honorary Manberts
(and co-owners of the cabin)

Carol, Rob, & Jill

Feeding Time...thank you to our fabulous house chef, Rob!

Addy & Her Grandma Carol

The grandchildren & great grandchild

The Lovebirds

To get a Bumbo or not to get a Bumbo, that is the question.
We borrowed this one for the weekend and Addy really liked it.
But is it work $35?!?

KT & Rush

Michael &  Colleen

Our chefs for the weekend
Mormor & Papa blowing out their candle.

I had a partner in doing schoolwork.  Rush had to write a paper too.
He was done before he left the cabin though, but his was also due before mine. :-)

Nick is not only a great photographer, but he is really good at feeding Addy! :-)
Nick was the baby of the family, until baby girl came around. 

If you didn't know, my husband is OBSESSED with hamburgers. 
This was his creation at the cabin.  I believe it was stuffed with cheese & bacon,
had grilled onions and more cheese, and a polish sausage on top. 
Supposedly it was delicious...I didn't want a heartache so I didn't try it.

A Group Shot


Thanks again Nick for all of the pictures!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

About the Bumbo... i think they are really beneficial, especially for when they cant quite sit up on their own.. have you tried looking for ones second-hand? Sometimes you can find them at like garage sales for super cheap! but i agree... $35 might be a lot to invest in something you might use for a short amount of time. Addy is adorable! we will be out in August for Dave Matthews and we will have to pay a visit :)

Alison said...

It looks like Addy really likes the Mumbo or whatever it is...I say to get it...but that is just me! :)

Loved the pictures and Nick is doing a great job at feeding Addy!

lauren & aaron said...

Haha...I was totally going to suggest a craigslist bumbo....that's where I've been looking!!