Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jump Around...

I have been toying with the idea of buying a Bumbo.  I have a problem spending $35 for a new one and I am a little too lazy to drive to pick one up off of Craigslist.  However, instead of spending our money on a new Bumbo, Tim & I decided to buy a Baby Einstein jumper.  We found a coupon for Babys R Us and bought it last week when we got home from the river.  I was super excited about it and when the package arrived yesterday, I went to work putting it together.  Little did I know it would take a hour and half of finagling and sweat to get the thing together, but in the end it is together and working well for our little munchkin.
There were lots of parts:

And I had lots of helpers to keep entertained while I worked:

Mr. Frog helped a lot with keeping Addy entertained:

But in the end it was all worth it for such a happy girl:


May we get many hours of enjoyment out of our Baby Einstein Jumper. :-)

3 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

Looks like she loves it!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

I think it was a wise choice. Jackson's thighs were too big for a bumbo!! And now Addy gets worn out for her nap :)

Alison said...

cute pictures of your "helpers!"