Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Plane Trip

This past weekend Tim, Addy, & I traveled up to Northern California.  We have made this trip together as a family, but this time was different.  We flew!  I must admit, I was a little worried about taking Addy on the plane and I did not want to be that mother with a screaming baby the whole trip.  I just kept telling myself it was a short flight and even if she did scream, it would only last for about an hour and half. 
Tim and I were super lucky and Addy did not even fuss a little bit.  She made it through taking off and a VERY turbulent landing like a champ.  Tim and I were also able to maneuver all of our "stuff" through the airport and made it up and back successfully. 

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

She did so well, next trip--VERMONT! :)