Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peas...good? or no good?

Tonight Tim & I decided to give Addy her first taste of "real" food.  We decided peas would be a good choice because a) they are a vegetable and b) they are not sweet.  We just happened to be having dinner at Pat & Oscars, so we took the peas with us and got her all ready in her high chair and started feeding them to her. 


She kept reaching for the jar, so I took that to mean she wanted more:


Guess not.  I kept trying to feed them to her, but the reaction was pretty much the same the whole time.  By the end of dinner Addy would no longer look at me because she thought I was going to give her another spoonful of peas. :-(  Hopefully tomorrow will go better because we have to stick with the peas for a few days. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Her face is hilarious!

Liz

lauren & aaron said...

That's a love-hate relationship if I ever saw one... :)