Sunday, January 16, 2011

Black & White

My mom has always said I see things in black and white, that there are always a right and a wrong and no "color" in between.  She is probably right. But maybe it has to do something with me really liking black and white? Black is a large portion of my wardrobe and in college we sort of had a black and white room.  Shoot, my wedding colors were black and white. So, imagine my excitement when I learned I could take black and white pictures with my camera?!?  Ummm...yeah...so here are a few.

 Don't judge me cause I still have my Christmas stuff up.

1 comment:

lauren & aaron said...

OK I'm DYING laughing because the first thing I noticed about that picture was that you still have your Christmas stuff up.....because I thought, "Whew, at least it's not just me!!!" :)