Saturday, January 29, 2011

I don't want to forget (part 2)...

*If you want to see part 1, click here.
how cute Addy is when she crawls.  She crawls perfectly and it was totally worth the wait.
how much Addy loves to "sing" and "dance".  It makes my heart smile.

Please excuse my singing in the background...
and yes, my daughter will know her nursery rhythms thanks to a present from Shannon Fuson.

 how cute Addy's cloth diapered booty looks in her jeans. 
 (Is it weird I think my daughters big booty is cute?)
how much Addy loves books.
(and without pictures)
how much Addy loves blueberries, 
lights up when her daddy gets home, 
and how she looks when she is trying to learn something new and gets really this concentrated look on her face.

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

That video just made me SMILE and laugh out loud. Jason laughed, too. I want to meet her!

Colleen said...

Great pictures! I just love listening to her talking and singing- so sweet. Such an active, happy girl : )