Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lil Monster

I have come to realize there are some things Addy will learn from me, like how to dress, and there will be some things she learns from her dad, like how to "growl" like a monster.  My little princess has started "growling" like a monster and her daddy quickly took credit and is quite proud. While I might not have thought to teach my little 10 1/2 month girl how to "growl,"  I still find the "growl" amusing.
I was able to finally catch some "growling" on tape.  Not a lot, because little one can be stubborn, but you can get a gist of what I hear quite often from my beautiful, pink-clad, little girl.

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Listening to your voice made me really miss you!! And I love watching Addy--she reminds me of Emmy so much. I know they would be such good friends! :)

Cyndy said...

So stinking cute! Had to watch it twice per Tay's request! LOL! She kept saying, "I can't touch her!" :) Love the growl!