Saturday, January 29, 2011

Decorations Down

Christmas is over, has been over for over a month, and guess who finally took her decorations down last weekend?  Yup, that would be me.  I guess taking my beloved tree and decorations was just not on the top of my list.  And which person in my house suddenly had an interest in the decorations once they were going down, yup, that would be the love bug.
Mmmmm...what is in this box?  Looks fun.
Wow, these somehow look different now they are in a box.
 This horn (from the fun box) is awesome!
The tree looks fun too...
Okay, Mommy, enough pictures.
While Addy was not super into the decorations while they were up, it was fun to see how interested she was when I was putting them away.  It makes me that much more excited for next year!

3 comments:

Tish said...

Love the new pictures Alana!!! You take awesome pictures :)

Alison said...

Lol...I took my decorations down last week too! You and are way too much alike! :)

lauren & aaron said...

Oh Alana, last weekend? Forget it.....we JUST took ours down. Literally.....I put the last box in the garage and logged on to read blogs!! :)