Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flying By

Time has been flying by and while I have had good intentions about blogging, life has gotten in the way.  So, here are some quick snapshots of what we have been up to.

Laundry...and lots of it. Had to catch up once the washer was fixed. 

When there is laundry, there are empty laundry baskets...where I like to throw the dogs' toy to keep them occupied for awhile.  Except this time, Adelyn decided to help them get it.


I also love cupcakes and evidently I am willing to wait about 2 hours for 2 free cupcakes.  Of course, I was in good company with Lauren, Micah, & Addy AND we got to meet Candace Nelson, the owner of Sprinkles.  And may I add, Micah and Addy were great, even though it was pretty cold and they were stuck in their strollers for most of it.



We have also been celebrating.  First my birthday and then Alison's.  My mom's is next, followed by Addy's!!  

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Pretty cold, huh? I don't even see hats on those babies. I don't feel bad for you at all ;) But I do wish we were there with you and Lauren and the girls!